Greenville Christmas Parade
"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS..."
The 2013 Greenville Jaycees Christmas Parade
The parade will begin at 10:00am and
you don't want to miss it!
For the over 30 years, the Greenville Jaycees have provided an exciting beginning to the holiday season in Greenville. The Greenville Christmas Parade, which is typically held on the first Saturday of December, marches through the Uptown Greenville area giving thousands of citizens their first celebration of the Christmas holidays.
Typically, over 150 entrants march through the parade including numerous Girl Scout and Boy Scout Troops, several high school bands including JH Rose, DH Conley and South Central as well as local groups such as the American Red Cross, The Pitt County Humane Society and local merchants. Many media outlets participate in the event each year including WITN and Cable 7 - who often televise the event live for the their viewers, as well as WNCT TV and many radio stations. Sponsorships pay for numerous expenses associated with the parade including performance fees, float rentals, and insurance.
- We will be updating this page as parade information is published. Check back often.
- The parade will have 3 categories for judging and we will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes in each category for entries that portray our theme best:
- Church – group or organization that is affiliated and supported by a church.
- Community & Civic – group or organization (generally nonprofit) whose purpose is to serve the community or a particular population in Greenville.
- Business – group or organization that is for profit.
- The parade line-up information will be sent via e-mail to all parade participants that provide an email and is posted below.
- For additional information please contact the Parade Chairperson.
Parade Line-up (links will open PDF's in a new window)
- Check back for updated information
If you would like to speak to someone by phone, send a message through this form or send an email to the address above. Include your phone number and request a call back.